Lemon Pepper Salmon Recipe Is On the Table in Less Than 30 Minutes by Sarah Amona
This lemon pepper salmon recipe is quick, easy and packed with delicious flavors! Salmon and asparagus are both healthy ingredients to add to your weekly recipe rotation. And dinner is on the table in under 30 minutes.
This salmon recipe is a complete meal all on its own. You could add a side salad or other side dish. Maybe a grain?
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 to 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon, skin on
- 2 teaspoons salt-free lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 pounds asparagus, tough ends trimmed
- lemon slices, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Place salmon in center of foil-lined, lightly greased baking sheet. Lightly spray top of salmon with cooking spray, sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning and salt, and top with lemon slices.
- In a small bowl, combine Parmesan and garlic powder. Arrange asparagus spears around salmon. Lightly spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with Parmesan and garlic powder.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven until salmon has cooked through, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Salt-free Lemon Pepper Seasoning $4 & Up
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Cooking Spray $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.