Easy Italian Meat Lovers Pizza Recipe Is Pure Pizza Perfection by 30Seconds Food
Meat lovers, get ready for your new favorite pizza recipe. This cheesy homemade pizza is covered with Italian meats, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. The sauce is simply tomato paste, so it has an intense flavor of tomato that doesn't compete with all the meats. Italian pizza perfection.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 large pizza
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 link Italian sausage, removed from casing and crumbled
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 slices pepperoni
- 6 slices mortadella, pancetta, soppressata, prosciutto or your favorite dry Italian meat
- 2 mushrooms, thinly sliced (optional)
- fresh chopped Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 1 store-bought pizza crust or your favorite homemade pizza crust
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Add the sausage and cook until cooked through, about 5 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- Put the pizza crust onto a pizza stone or pizza pan. Spread the tomato paste over the crust. Sprinkle with the mozzarella and Parmesan. Top with the sausage, meats and mushrooms.
- Bake in a 400-degree F oven for about 8 to 10 minutes or until toppings are crispy, crust is golden and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with fresh parsley.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.