Quick Lemon Teriyaki Chicken Recipe: It's Amazing What a Little Lemon Can Do by 30Seconds Food
It's no secret that we love our lemon recipes at 30Seconds. From lemon chicken to lemon vinaigrette to lemon pasta to lemon fish to lemon vegetables to lemon cakes to lemon pies, we just can't get enough. Lemon can elevate and enhance any recipe, like this lemon teriyaki chicken.
Teriyaki chicken is a classic Asian recipe. But adding a little lemon juice to the sauce brightens it up! Serve this easy lemon teriyaki chicken recipe with rice or rice noodles. It cooks in about 10 minutes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 2 hours to marinate
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes plus 2 hours to marinate
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3/4 teriyaki sauce (divided)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 - 5 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 - 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- sesame seeds and lemon slices, for serving (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put 1/2 cup of the teriyaki sauce into a plastic zipper food storage bag or shallow dish. Add the chicken and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- When ready to cook, remove the chicken from the marinade. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and ginger. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Add the chicken and cook, stirring, about 5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Pour in the remaining 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce and the lemon juice. Cook about 2 to 3 minutes more. Serve over rice and garnish with sesame seeds and a lemon slice, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.