This Fabulous Cinnamon Apple Pull-apart Bread Recipe Starts With a Can of Biscuits by 30Seconds Food
Soft, moist and full of tender cinnamon apples, this apple pull-apart bread recipe is insanely delicious and easy to make. The smell alone is reason enough to make it, but just wait until you take a bite.
Serve this sweet bread recipe for dessert, breakfast, brunch or as a satisfying snack. Store the leftover bread in an airtight container. You can easily reheat it in the microwave for a few seconds.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35 to 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 to 55 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 loaf
- 1 can (16 ounces) large biscuits
- 2 apples, chopped small
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- dash of salt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon vanilla
- shake of cinnamon (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the apples, brown sugar, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt into a saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring often, until apples are tender but not mushy. Remove from the heat and cool.
- Open the can of biscuits. Cut each biscuit in half lengthwise. Take a spoonful of the apple filling and spread it onto each biscuit half. Stack about four biscuits together then place in a buttered 9x5-inch loaf pan. Repeat with remaining biscuits.
- Cover the loaf pan with a piece of aluminum foil. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes. Remove the foil and cook another 5 to 10 minutes or until bread is golden. Remove from the oven and cool about 5 minutes before removing to a serving plate.
- To make the glaze, combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Stir to combine. Pour over the warm bread.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Loaf Pans $8 & Up
Cinnamon $3 & Up
Powdered Sugar $2 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Nutmeg $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.