3-Ingredient Creamy Italian Chicken Recipe Is a Dinner Grand Slam by Donna John
My three-ingredient baked Caesar chicken recipe was such a hit, I decided to try it with another type of salad dressing. Creamy Italian salad dressing was definitely the right choice. Creamy Italian dressing added not only creaminess but twang to this easy chicken recipe.
Serve this baked chicken recipe with a grain, vegetable, salad or your favorite side dishes. I served mine with quinoa and fresh English peas. The sauce it forms at the bottom of the pan would be delicious over rice or potatoes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes (approximately)
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 4 - 6 bone-in chicken thighs (or your favorite chicken pieces)
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) creamy Italian salad dressing (I used Wish-Bone Creamy Italian Dressing)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- parsley flakes (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the chicken into a baking dish. Season with salt and pepper on both sides. Pour the dressing over the chicken, coating both sides.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (165 degrees F internal temperature). (The cooking time will depend on how big your chicken pieces are.)
- Top each piece of chicken with a little grated Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle with parsley flakes, if desired. Bake a couple more minutes to melt the cheese.
Note: You could omit the Parmesan and parsley flakes, but they do add a little extra something to the chicken.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Pans $8 & Up
Creamy Italian Salad Dressing $2 & Up
Parsley Flakes $3 & Up
Chicken Cookbooks $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.