5-Minute Chocolate Pudding Recipe: The Perfect After-School Snack by 30Seconds Food
When kids come in the door after school, they want a snack. What kid (or adult) wouldn't want a creamy bowl of chocolate pudding? This easy chocolate pudding recipe takes about 5 minutes to prepare. That's it! (It does need a little time to chill.)
This chocolate pudding is a perfect dessert all on its own, but you could add a dollop of whipped cream and some shaved chocolate. This recipe makes two servings, so double it if you want some all to yourself later.
Prep Time: 2 minutes plus time to chill
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes plus time to chill
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- whipped cream, for serving (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the sugar, cocoa powder and cornstarch in a saucepot.
- Whisk in the milk until smooth. Bring to a boil over low heat and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the vanilla.
- Pour the pudding into individual servings bowls. Cover and refrigerate to chill.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cocoa Powder $3 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
Cornstarch $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Whisks $5 & Up
Saucepots $10 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.