This easy pan-fried pork chop recipe is pretty similar to what my mom made, expect I drizzle the sauce over the pork before serving. It's a quick way to get your sweet and sour pork fix. I served it with fried rice and crispy spring rolls.
Cuisine: American / Asian
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 2 to 4
- 4 thin-cut bone-in pork chops
- garlic powder
- flour (about 1/3 cup)
- vegetable oil, for frying
- sweet chili sauce or sweet and sour sauce
Here's how to make it:
- Season both sides of the pork chops with salt, pepper and garlic powder, to taste. Put the flour onto a plate.
- Heat about 3 tablespoons of oil in a skillet. Dredge the pork chops in the flour and put into the pan.
- Fry until golden brown on one side, about 2 to 3 minutes. Flip them over and cook until golden on the other side and cooked through, about 2 to 3 more minutes.
- Remove to serving plates. Drizzle with the sweet and sour sauce or sweet chili sauce.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Frying Pans $10 & Up
Sweet Chili Sauce $3 & Up
Sweet and Sour Sauce $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.