Easy Lemon Garlic Salmon Packets Recipe: A Quick, Light & Healthy Clean-eating Recipe by 30Seconds Food
"A savory and fun meal idea with very little cleanup!" says Rachel Maser, mom of four and founder/creator of the clean eating blog, Clean Food Crush®. "I love cooking fish in parchment packets because it comes out so tender and delicious! The garlic, herbs and lemon zest steam right into the fish infusing it beautifully with so much flavor."
These lemon-garlic salmon packets are bursting with mouth-watering flavors and they are completely versatile. "Use any fish or herbs you have on hand – they will come out great! Did I mention cleanup is a breeze? Simply throw out your parchment paper and enjoy your evening!"
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 to 12 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 tablespoon ghee or grass-fed butter, melted
- zest of 1 organic lemon or lime
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- a small handful fresh cilantro, parsley or basil, chopped
- 1/2 bunch young asparagus, ends snapped
- a few sliced pitted green olives or black olives
- 6 ounces skinless salmon filet
- fresh lemon or lime slices
Here's how to make it:
- In a small bowl, combine the melted ghee or butter with the lemon zest, garlic and cilantro. Cut a piece of parchment paper into an 18x16-inch rectangle. Arrange the asparagus and olives on half of the parchment paper. Lay the salmon filet on top and baste with the butter mixture. Season with sea salt and pepper, to taste. Top with fresh lemon or lime slices.
- To finish the packets, fold the empty half of parchment paper over the salmon and vegetables and crimp the edges to seal them tightly. Transfer your packets to a large sheet pan and bake in a preheated 450-degree F oven for 10 to 12 minutes until the fish is flaky. Carefully cut open the packets as the hot steam may burn you.
Photos: Clean Food Crush
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.