Creamy Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe: This Pasta Salad Recipe Has a Secret Ingredient by Melissa Vickers
This chicken pasta salad recipe has a special ingredient in the dressing: teriyaki sauce. It takes this pasta salad up a notch. Delicious.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 to 10 minutes to cook pasta
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 6 ounces tricolor rotini, cooked and drained (or your favorite pasta)
- 1 cup cooked chicken, chopped (I used rotisserie chicken)
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup honey mustard dressing (I used O’Charley’s)
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce (I used PF Changs)
- chow mein noodles, for garnish (I used La Choy Chow Mein Noodles)
Here’s how to make it:
- In large bowl, combine chicken, onion, celery and cranberries. Add cooked rotini and stir.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, honey mustard dressing and teriyaki sauce.
- Stir the dressing into the pasta and chicken mixture. Stir well. If you have time, set bowl in the refrigerator to let flavors blend. Serve over a bed of lettuce and top with chow mein noodles.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Tri-color Rotini $2 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Teriyaki Sauce $3 & Up
Honey Mustard Dressing $2 & Up
Dried Cranberries $3 & Up
Chow Mein Noodles $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.