Moist Brown Sugar Banana Bread Recipe Is Pure, Sweet Genius by 30Seconds Food
From oatmeal and dark chocolate banana bread to blueberry banana bread to chocolate banana bread to walnut banana bread, there are so many ways to make banana bread! This easy banana bread recipe is made with brown sugar – in the batter and on top. It's quick, moist and absolutely delicious for breakfast, snacking or dessert.
No worries if you don't have brown sugar. Did you know you can make your own homemade brown sugar? It's really easy and just required two ingredients. You could toss some chopped walnuts into the batter, if desired.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 to 55 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Servings: Makes 1 loaf
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups ripe mashed bananas (about 4)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, for topping
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl, stir together the bananas, oil, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9x5-inch loaf pan. Sprinkle with the 1/3 cup brown sugar, if desired.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 50 to 55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pan.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Loaf Pans $8 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Baking Soda $1 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Cinnamon $3 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.