20-Minute Creamy No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe Is Almost Too Pretty to Eat by Ann Marie Patitucci
I love to make no-bake recipes during the summer when the Virginia weather is way too hot, at the holidays when the oven is crowded or any time I’d like something sweet but don’t feel like baking. Everyone loves it (even picky little people who “don’t like cheesecake”).
Serve the cheesecake recipe with fruit toppings of your choice. It doesn't take any time at all to decorate it to perfection!
Prep Time: 20 minutes plus 6 hours to chill
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 6 hours and 20 minutes
Servings: 10 to 12
Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 12 to 14 full sheets of graham crackers)
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar, light or dark
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream or whipping cream
- 3 blocks (8 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- fresh fruit, for topping
Here’s how to make it:
- To make the crust, stir the crust ingredients together. Pour into a 9- or 10-inch springform pan and pack it tightly. The tighter you pack it, the less likely the cheesecake will fall apart when you cut it (I use the bottom of a measuring cup to pack it). Freeze for 10 to 20 minutes as you prepare the filling.
- To begin making the filling, whip the heavy cream into stiff peaks on medium-high speed, about 4 to 5 minutes, using a hand mixer or stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment. Set aside.
- Using a hand mixer or a stand mixer fitted with a whisk or paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese and granulated sugar together on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Add the powdered sugar, sour cream, vanilla extract and lemon juice. Beat for 2 to 3 minutes on medium-high speed until smooth and combined. If there are lumps of cream cheese, keep beating until smooth.
- Using a spatula or your mixer on low speed, fold the whipped cream into the cheesecake filling until combined (combine slowly as you don’t want to deflate all the air in the whipped cream). Remove graham cracker crust from the freezer and spread filling into crust. Smooth down the top. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 6 to 12 hours and up to 2 days (the longer you refrigerate, the better).
- Use a knife to loosen the cheesecake from the rim of the springform pan, then remove the rim. Use a clean, sharp knife to slice for serving. Wipe the knife clean between each slice for neat, clean slices. Store leftover cheesecake in the refrigerator for up to five days.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Springform Pans $8 & Up
Graham Crackers $3 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
Powdered Sugar $2 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Stand Mixers $50 & Up
Handheld Mixers $15 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.