Crispy Carrot Fries Recipe With Creamy Chipotle Dip Is Sweet & Savory by 30Seconds Food
"A bit savory, a bit naturally sweet. The prefect simple side dish or snack idea while garden fresh carrots are plentiful at your local markets!" says Rachel Maser, mom of four and founder/creator of the clean eating blog, Clean Food Crush®.
"If you haven’t yet tried roasting your carrots, then you are definitely in for a treat! The key to beautifully roasted carrots is to choose carrots similar in size so that they all cook at the same rate. On that same note, be sure to cut them into nice, equal, visually pleasing pieces, too!"
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 pounds carrots
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- fresh parsley, for sprinkling (optional)
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt or coconut yogurt
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chipotle pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- pinch of sea salt
Here's how to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F and line a large sheet pan with parchment paper. Peel, then cut the carrots into fries. Place the carrot fries on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with the oil and sprinkle the seasonings. Toss well to evenly coat, then arrange in a single layer. Roast for 15 minutes, or until golden brown, flipping once during roasting.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk all the chipotle yogurt dip ingredients together.
- Sprinkle carrots with freshly chopped parsley if desired. Serve your carrot fries with the chipotle yogurt dip and enjoy!
Photos: Clean Food Crush
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Smoked Paprika $3 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Cumin $3 & Up
Chipotle Pepper Flakes $4 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Avocado Oil $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.