No-Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies Recipe Is One Sweet Bite by Donna John
With the temperatures so high outside (Texas in summer is brutal), you don't really want to turn on the oven and heat up the kitchen. So what to do when you're craving something sweet – and something with peanut butter? Make these no-bake peanut butter oatmeal cookies!
This no-bake recipe takes no time to make. The cookies are cooling on the counter in minutes. This is a sweet cookie. So if you don't like really sweet desserts, you may want to try our nutty banana oatmeal cookies, coconut oatmeal cookies or chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. (They all have three ingredients!)
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus time for cookies to set
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
Servings: Makes about 2 dozen (depends on size)
- 1/2 cup (8 tablespoons) butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
Here's how to make it:
- Put the butter, sugar and milk into a saucepot. Bring to a hard boil and cook for 1 minute. Turn off the heat.
- Add the peanut butter, oats and vanilla. Stir to combine.
- Using a spoon, drop mounds of the mixture onto wax paper. Let the cookies dry completely.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.