Triple Berry Crumble Recipe Is a Triple Threat: Quick, Easy & Delicious by 30Seconds Food
This easy berry crumble recipe not only has healthy blueberries, but raspberries and blackberries, too. Yes, three berries in one amazing dessert! With easy prep and a short baking time, this berry dessert recipe is sure to be a hit with the family.
A big scoop of vanilla ice cream is a must over this warm berry crumble. Whipped cream would be a good option, too. To reheat the crumble, simply microwave it for a few seconds. But we're betting you won't have leftovers.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- dash of salt
- 1/2 cup cold butter, diced small
- 12 ounces fresh raspberries (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 11 ounces fresh blueberries (2 heaping cups)
- 6 ounces fresh blackberries (1 heaping cup)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
Here's how to make it:
- To make the topping, combine the flour, oats, sugars, cinnamon and salt in a bowl. Cut in the butter using a pastry blender or your fingers until you get coarse crumbs. Put it into the refrigerator while you prepare the filling.
- Put the berries into a colander and rinse under water. Drain then put into a buttered 9x9-inch baking dish. (Don't dry the berries.)
- Stir together the sugar and cornstarch in a small bowl. Pour the mixture over the berries and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle the topping over the berries. Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 30 minutes or until golden brown and crispy on the top.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
9x9-inch Baking Dishes $8 & Up
Pastry Blenders $6 & Up
Old-fashioned Rolled Oats $2 & Up
Light Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
Cornstarch $2 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $2 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.