Israeli Grilled Asian Chicken Salad Recipe: A Fantastic Salad Fusion by Sarah Amona
Boneless chicken breasts are soaked in an Asian-inspired marinade, then grilled to perfection. The juicy chicken is served over colorful peppers, cucumber, onion and fresh parsley. Talk about a delicious fusion of flavors!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Splenda
- 1 2/3 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup sweet yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 cup sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1/8 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Here's how to make it:
- Marinate the chicken in lime juice, sesame oil, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and Splenda for 30 minutes and up to overnight.
- Spray the grill with nonstick cooking spray. Place chicken on grill and cook until done, about 20 minutes.
- While chicken is grilling, mix the rest of the ingredients together in a bowl. Spoon salad on a plate and top with grilled chicken.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Outdoor Grills $30 & Up
Sesame Oil $3 & Up
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Splenda $5 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.