Israeli Grilled Asian Chicken Salad Recipe: A Fantastic Salad Fusion by Sarah Amona
Boneless chicken breasts are soaked in an Asian-inspired marinade, then grilled to perfection. The juicy chicken is served over colorful peppers, cucumber, onion and fresh parsley. Talk about a delicious fusion of flavors!
Serve this easy chicken salad recipe for lunch or dinner. Be sure to add a side of healthy salad dressing.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Splenda
- 1 2/3 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup sweet yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 cup sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1/8 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Here's how to make it:
- Marinate the chicken in lime juice, sesame oil, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and Splenda for 30 minutes and up to overnight.
- Spray the grill with nonstick cooking spray. Place chicken on grill and cook until done, about 20 minutes.
- While chicken is grilling, mix the rest of the ingredients together in a bowl. Spoon salad on a plate and top with grilled chicken.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Outdoor Grills $30 & Up
Sesame Oil $3 & Up
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Splenda $5 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.