Bourbon Blueberry Jam Recipe: A Boozy Jam Recipe That's Ready in 10 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Love blueberry pie? Pears? Bourbon? If so, you're going to be obsessed with this bourbon blueberry and pear jam recipe. Tart blueberries and sweet pears – with a hint of bourbon – are an irresistible combination.
Use this blueberry jam on biscuits, toast, waffles or English muffins. And it makes an amazing peanut butter and jelly sandwich. It's also a sweet food gift for friends, family and neighbors. You could easily cut the recipe in half.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: Makes 12 8-ounce jars
- 10 cups blueberries
- 1/4 cup diced pears
- 1/2 cup powdered fruit pectin
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 6 1/2 cups granulated sugar
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the blueberries, pear and pectin in a large pot, crushing the blueberries as you stir. Add the lemon juice, bourbon, vanilla extract and almond extract. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Once boiling, add the sugar and bring back to a full, rolling boil. Cook for 1 minute. Turn off the heat.
- Carefully spoon the jam into sterilized jars. Process in a pot of boiling water for 10 minutes, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Powdered Fruit Pectin $5 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Almond Extract $4 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
Canning Jars $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.