Garlic Shrimp Recipe With Crispy Lemon Panko Dust Cooks In 10 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
We love shrimp at 30Seconds! Shrimp is a top ingredient for quick, delicious dinners. Shrimp cook fast and can be cooked in so many different ways, from fried to grilled to baked to pan-seared. This easy garlic and lemon shrimp recipe has a crispy topping made with panko and lemon zest. Yum!
You don't need a lot of ingredients to make this seafood dinner. Here is your shopping list: shrimp, butter, olive oil, garlic, lemons to juice and zest, and panko breadcrumbs. The shrimp cook up in a skillet in about 10 minutes. Serve this easy pan-seared shrimp with your favorite side dishes.
If you love this seafood recipe, check out these delicious shrimp recipes:
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound medium to large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup panko
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- Mixing Spoon
- Lemon Juicer
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Salt and Pepper
- Garlic Press
- Wooden Spoon
Not sure to how clean shrimp? It's easy!
- Rinse the shrimp under cold water.
- If you bought shrimp with heads on, carefully remove the head (some recipes do call for shrimp with heads on).
- Carefully remove the legs.
- Remove the shell.
- You can remove the tail now or leave it on. That is based on personal preference and the recipe you are making.
- Carefully run a sharp knife just on the surface of the back and rinse out the vein.
Here's how to make it:
- To make the panko topping, melt the butter in a small skillet. Add the panko and lemon zest. Cook, stirring, until lightly browned. Set aside.
- To a large skillet, add the butter and olive oil. When melted together, add the shrimp and garlic. Cook, stirring, until shrimp are cooked through, about 3 to 5 minutes. Add the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Dust the shrimp with the panko topping. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 18.1g
Saturated Fat: 7.2g
Total Carbohydrate: 9.3g
Dietary Fiber: 0.6g
Total Sugars: 0.8g
Vitamin D: 6mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.