Pan-fried Garlic Shrimp Recipe With Crispy Lemon Panko Crumbs by 30Seconds Food
Shrimp is a top ingredient for quick, delicious dinners. Shrimp cook fast and can be cooked in so many different ways, from fried to grilled to baked to pan-seared. This easy garlic and lemon shrimp recipe has a crispy topping made with panko and lemon zest. Yum!
Serve this easy pan-seared shrimp with your favorite side dishes. If you love this seafood recipe, check out our coconut fried shrimp, cilantro lime shrimp, sizzling Mediterranean shrimp and blackened shrimp.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound medium to large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup panko
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
Here's how to make it:
- To make the panko topping, melt the butter in a small skillet. Add the panko and lemon zest. Cook, stirring, until lightly browned. Set aside.
- To a large skillet, add the butter and olive oil. When melted together, add the shrimp and garlic. Cook, stirring, until shrimp are cooked through, about 3 to 5 minutes. Add the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the shrimp with the panko topping. Serve immediately.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Small Skillets $8 & Up
Large Skillets $10 & Up
Shrimp Cookbooks $5 & Up
Panko $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.