The Juiciest Pan-seared Salmon Recipe Ever With Lemon, Garlic & Herbs by Donna John
Fish is one of my favorite things to eat – especially salmon. Salmon is not only healthy, but is easy and quick to cook. This flavorful pan-seared salmon recipe has all the flavors I love: garlic, lemon and fresh herbs.
Serve this easy salmon recipe with fresh vegetables and a salad. If you have leftovers, make salmon salad out of them by flaking it up and combining with mayonnaise and a little Dijon. Or just serve the salmon over lettuce.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons onion powder (or to taste)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced (about 2 tablespoons of juice)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley or your favorite fresh herbs
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the salmon with salt and pepper and the onion powder. Put the fish, flesh side down, into the hot oil. Cook without moving for about 2 to 3 minutes. Carefully flip the fish over and cook another 2 minutes on medium-low heat.
- Add the garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice and herbs to the skillet. Stir, then cover and cook about 3 to 5 minutes or until salmon is cooked to desired doneness.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Fish Spatulas $7 & Up
Salmon Cookbooks $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.