The Juiciest Pan-seared Salmon Recipe Ever With Lemon, Garlic & Herbs by Donna John
Fish is one of my favorite things to eat – especially salmon. Salmon is not only healthy, but is easy and quick to cook. This flavorful pan-seared salmon recipe has all the flavors I love: garlic, lemon and fresh herbs.
Serve this easy salmon recipe with fresh vegetables and a salad. If you have leftovers, make salmon salad out of them by flaking it up and combining with mayonnaise and a little Dijon. Or just serve the salmon over lettuce.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons onion powder (or to taste)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced (about 2 tablespoons of juice)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley or your favorite fresh herbs
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the salmon with salt and pepper and the onion powder. Put the fish, flesh side down, into the hot oil. Cook without moving for about 2 to 3 minutes. Carefully flip the fish over and cook another 2 minutes on medium-low heat.
- Add the garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice and herbs to the skillet. Stir, then cover and cook about 3 to 5 minutes or until salmon is cooked to desired doneness.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Fish Spatulas $7 & Up
Salmon Cookbooks $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.