Quick Sugar Snap Peas & Chicken Stir Fry Recipe Is Ready in a Snap by Ann Marie Patitucci
I love a good stir-fry recipe. Who knows why, but my kids seem to be more open to healthy meals if they come in the form of a stir fry, so win-win.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pound chicken thighs, cut into small pieces (can use beef, if desired)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil (divided)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced or grated
- 12 ounces sugar snap peas, strings removed (can use frozen sugar snap peas)
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
Here's how to make it:
- Heat a large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add the garlic, ginger and a tablespoon of oil. Sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the sugar snap peas. Cook for 5 minutes, or until crisp-tender. Remove to a plate.
- Add the other tablespoon of oil and the chicken. Cook chicken for 5 to 7 minutes, or until it’s fully cooked through and starting to brown.
- While the chicken is cooking, mix soy sauce with water and cornstarch in a small bowl. Add the soy sauce mixture to the skillet with chicken and stir. Cook until sauce thickens.
- Add the snap peas back, along with chopped scallions. Stir to combine.
Note: Feel free to use different vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms, zucchini, asparagus, onions, etc.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.