Foil Packet Salmon Recipe: This No-Cleanup Recipe Will Be Your New Favorite by Ann Marie Patitucci
Deliciously seasoned, healthy salmon that’s ready in 25 minutes with no cleanup? Yes, please!
Serve this easy salmon recipe with vegetables, rice or a salad for a complete, well-rounded meal. This healthy recipe is perfect for busy nights, busy people and those of us who just don’t want to spend all night in the kitchen.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 pounds salmon
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 lemon, zested and cut into slices
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried dill (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped (or your favorite fresh herbs)
Here’s how to make it:
- Set the oven temperature to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk melted butter, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, dill, salt and pepper.
- Place salmon on top of the foil on the baking sheet. Fold up all four sides of the foil. Drizzle butter mixture over salmon, lay lemon slices on top (if desired) and seal the foil closed.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes and remove from oven. Salmon is fully cooked when it flakes easily with a fork. Garnish with dill, if desired. Serve immediately.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Aluminum Foil $3 & Up
Dried Dill $4 & Up
Salmon Cookbooks $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.