Unforgettable One-Bowl Brownies Recipe Is Super Moist & Fudgy by 30Seconds Food
Could there be too many brownie recipes in this world? From caramel brownies to cherry brownies to lunch lady brownies to gluten-free brownies, we just can't get enough. This easy fudgy one-bowl brownie recipe is quick to make, and will satisfy even the pickiest brownie connoisseurs.
The unforgettable brownie recipe has a short list of simple ingredients: melted butter, vegetable oil, granulated sugar, unsweetened cocoa powder, eggs, vanilla extract, flour and chocolate chips. The ingredients are baked in a square pan until just set and the top is glossy. Cool completely before cutting into squares and serving. Now grab a glass of milk or nut milk and get ready to smile!
You could use semisweet chocolate chips or dark chocolate chips for this one-bowl brownie recipe. If you're a little nutty, stir in some chopped walnuts, pecans or almonds.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 to 30 minutes
Servings: Makes about 16 brownies
- 1/2 cup (8 tablespoons) butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/3 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips or dark chocolate chips
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together the butter, vegetable oil, sugar and cocoa powder in a large bowl until smooth. Add the eggs and vanilla. Stir until combined. Stir in the flour. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into a 9x9-inch baking pan that's been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle with more chocolate chips, if desired. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until just set and glossy on top. Cool before cutting into squares.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
9x9-inch Baking Pans $8 & Up
Semisweet Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Unsweetened Cocoa Powder $3 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Dark Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.