Unforgettable One-Bowl Brownies Recipe Is Super Moist & Fudgy by 30Seconds Food
This easy fudgy one-bowl brownie recipe is quick to make, and will satisfy even the pickiest brownie connoisseurs. Grab a glass of milk or nut milk and get ready to smile.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 to 30 minutes
Servings: Makes about 16 brownies
- 1/2 cup (8 tablespoons) butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/3 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips or dark chocolate chips
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together the butter, vegetable oil, sugar and cocoa powder in a large bowl until smooth. Add the eggs and vanilla. Stir until combined. Stir in the flour. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into a 9x9-inch baking pan that's been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle with more chocolate chips, if desired. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until just set and glossy on top. Cool before cutting into squares.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
9x9-inch Baking Pans $8 & Up
Semisweet Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Unsweetened Cocoa Powder $3 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Dark Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.