Butter & Garlic Pull-apart Bread Recipe Is Overflowing With Garlicy Goodness by 30Seconds Food
Soft, fluffy and full of butter and garlic, this easy pull-apart bread recipe is a must-make! The homemade garlic bread has a crusty outside and super soft inside. You won't be able to stop pulling off and devouring this bread! (And it smells heavenly while it bakes.)
Serve this garlic bread recipe with dinner. We're thinking pasta, but it would be fantastic with any meal.
Prep Time: 1 1/2 hours
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours
Servings: Makes 1 loaf
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons instant dry yeast
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Here's how to make it:
- To make the dough, put the milk, egg, sugar and yeast into a mixing bowl. Stir to dissolve the sugar. Add the flour and salt. Mix until a dough forms. Add the butter and continue to mix. Knead the dough for about 10 minutes or until smooth and elastic. Shape the dough into a ball and put it into an oiled bowl. Cover and let it proof for 1 hour or until it doubles in size.
- To make the filling, mix together the butter, garlic, parsley and sugar. Set aside.
- Uncover the dough and punch it down. Using a rolling pin, flatten the dough out into a rectangular shape about the size of a loaf pan. Spread the butter mixture on the dough, then roll it up into a log. Cut the dough into equal pieces and place them in a greased loaf pan. Cover the pan and let it rise for about 20 minutes. Brush the top with egg wash and bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 25 to 35 minutes, or until lightly browned on top.
Photos: Yeast Mode via YouTube
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Bread Cookbooks $5 & Up
Loaf Pans $8 & Up
Sugar $2 & Up
Yeast $4 & Up
All-Purpose Flour $2 & Up
Salt $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.