Butter & Garlic Pull-apart Bread Recipe Is Overflowing With Garlicy Goodness by 30Seconds Food
Soft, fluffy and full of butter and garlic, this easy pull-apart bread recipe is a must-make! The homemade garlic bread has a crusty outside and super soft inside. You won't be able to stop pulling off and devouring this bread! (And it smells heavenly while it bakes.)
Prep Time: 1 1/2 hours
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours
Servings: Makes 1 loaf
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons instant dry yeast
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Here's how to make it:
- To make the dough, put the milk, egg, sugar and yeast into a mixing bowl. Stir to dissolve the sugar. Add the flour and salt. Mix until a dough forms. Add the butter and continue to mix. Knead the dough for about 10 minutes or until smooth and elastic. Shape the dough into a ball and put it into an oiled bowl. Cover and let it proof for 1 hour or until it doubles in size.
- To make the filling, mix together the butter, garlic, parsley and sugar. Set aside.
- Uncover the dough and punch it down. Using a rolling pin, flatten the dough out into a rectangular shape about the size of a loaf pan. Spread the butter mixture on the dough, then roll it up into a log. Cut the dough into equal pieces and place them in a greased loaf pan. Cover the pan and let it rise for about 20 minutes. Brush the top with egg wash and bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 25 to 35 minutes, or until lightly browned on top.
Photos: Yeast Mode via YouTube
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Bread Cookbooks $5 & Up
Loaf Pans $8 & Up
Sugar $2 & Up
Yeast $4 & Up
All-Purpose Flour $2 & Up
Salt $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.