5-Ingredient Pull-apart Garlic Bread Recipe Is Quick, Easy & Addictive by 30Seconds Food
If you're looking for a quick garlic bread recipe to serve for dinner, look no further. This delicious pull-apart garlic bread recipe starts with frozen bread dough, so it's super easy to make (no kneading required!).
The quick and easy five-ingredient pull-apart garlic bread is made with butter, parsley flakes, garlic powder, garlic salt (we love our garlic!) and frozen bread dough. The dough is thawed and cut into pieces before being dipped in the garlic butter. The dough rises for about an hour then is baked until golden. The smell is intoxicating! To make cheesy garlic pull-apart bread, sprinkle with grated cheese about five minutes before the loaf has finished baking.
Serve this easy pull-apart bread with pasta or your favorite dinner as a side dish. If you love this easy homemade bread recipe, try our rosemary garlic focaccia bread, crunchy garlic herb bread, three-ingredient rustic bread and easy cloud bread.
Cuisine: American / Italian
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 1 hour to rise
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour and 40 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 loaf
- 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes or fresh chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen white bread dough, thawed
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the butter, parsley flakes, garlic powder and garlic salt in a small bowl.
- Cut the thawed bread dough into 1-inch pieces. Dip the pieces into the butter and put into a greased 9x5-inch loaf pan. Cover with a kitchen towel and let it rise for 1 hour.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.