4-Ingredient Whole Wheat Bread Recipe: No Eggs, Butter, Dairy or Oil by 30Seconds Food
So you've made rustic bread, milk bread, biscuit bread, Amish bread, biscuits and cloud bread. Now we think it's time to bake whole wheat bread. And guess what? This bread recipe doesn't call for eggs!
The dough is made with whole-wheat flour, yeast, salt, maple syrup or honey and water. That's all she wrote. Put the dough into a loaf pan, let it rise for 20 minutes, bake and you're house is going to smell like a bakery. Delicious!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Servings: Makes 1 loaf
- 4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon instant dry yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup or honey
- 2 cups warm water
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together the flour, yeast and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Stir together the maple syrup or honey and water in a bowl. Add to the dry ingredients. Mix well (it will be sticky).
- Put the dough into a 9x5-inch loaf pan that's been lined with parchment paper. Let the dough rise for 20 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 35 to 40 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.