4-Ingredient Whole Wheat Bread Recipe: No Eggs, Butter, Dairy or Oil by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Servings: Makes 1 loaf
- 4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon instant dry yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup or honey
- 2 cups warm water
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together the flour, yeast and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Stir together the maple syrup or honey and water in a bowl. Add to the dry ingredients. Mix well (it will be sticky).
- Put the dough into a 9x5-inch loaf pan that's been lined with parchment paper. Let the dough rise for 20 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 35 to 40 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Whole Wheat Bread Recipes $3 & Up
Instant Dry Yeast $4 & Up
Maple Syrup $3 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Loaf Pans $6 & Up
Parchment Paper $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.