Wasabi Asian Tuna Salad Recipe Is a Fresh & Healthy Dinner or Lunch by Sarah Amona
Light, fresh and healthy, this easy Asian wasabi tuna salad recipe is what to make for lunch or dinner this summer. With crunchy bok choy and radishes, peppery arugula and cool cucumber, this easy salad recipe is on the table in about 10 minutes.
Be sure to buy the freshest tuna you can find. This salad recipe serves one but can easily be doubled or tripled for families.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 10 ounces raw tuna, yellowfin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons wasabi
- 1 teaspoon lemon or lime juice
- 1 cup chopped bok choy
- 1/4 cup sliced radish
- 1/4 cup arugula
- 1/2 cup cucumber, with peel, sliced into matchstick-size pieces or slices
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
Here's how to make it:
- To make the fish, preheat a skillet to medium-high heat. Mix lime juice and wasabi. Coat tuna steaks.
- Spray skillet with nonstick spray Place tuna steaks on the skillet and cook over medium-high heat 5 minutes each side or until desired doneness (until the flesh of the tuna is opaque and can easily be flaked with a fork).
- To make the salad, mix cucumbers, bok choy, radish, arugula, olive oil, salt and pepper, to taste. Serve tuna on top of salad. Garnish with sesame seeds.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Wasabi $5 & Up
Sesame Seeds $4 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Nonstick Cooking Spray $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.