Farmer's Market Minestrone Soup Recipe: This Slow-cooker Vegetable Soup Recipe Chases the Chill Away by Cheryl Leahy
Last week, I ate minestrone soup from a can every night for dinner. Yes, I get lazy in the winter! Since my son and I take a weekly trip to different farmer's markets in the area, I decided to create a farmer's market minestrone soup recipe.
I picked all of the vegetables that I love, and this easy slow-cooker soup recipe was born. Add as much or as little of each ingredient as you like. YUM! An instant low-cost family-friendly meal that will last all week!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours
Total Time: 4 hours and 10 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- green beans
- sweet corn
- chicken broth or vegetable broth
- diced tomatoes
- cooked pasta (I used rotini)
Here's how to make it:
- Add all the ingredients except the pasta, to your taste, to a slow cooker. Add enough chicken broth to cover the ingredients.
- Cook on high for about 4 hours. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked pasta to the slow cooker about 30 minutes before serving.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Slow Cookers $20 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Vegetable Broth $2 & Up
Seasonings $2 & Up
Diced Tomatoes $2 & Up
Pasta $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.