Farmer's Market Minestrone Soup Recipe: This Slow-cooker Vegetable Soup Recipe Chases the Chill Away by Cheryl Leahy
Last week, I ate minestrone soup from a can every night for dinner. Yes, I get lazy in the winter! Since my son and I take a weekly trip to different farmer's markets in the area, I decided to create a farmer's market minestrone soup recipe.
I picked all of the vegetables that I love, and this easy slow-cooker soup recipe was born. Add as much or as little of each ingredient as you like. YUM! An instant low-cost family-friendly meal that will last all week!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours
Total Time: 4 hours and 10 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- green beans
- sweet corn
- chicken broth or vegetable broth
- diced tomatoes
- cooked pasta (I used rotini)
Here's how to make it:
- Add all the ingredients except the pasta, to your taste, to a slow cooker. Add enough chicken broth to cover the ingredients.
- Cook on high for about 4 hours. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked pasta to the slow cooker about 30 minutes before serving.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Slow Cookers $20 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Vegetable Broth $2 & Up
Seasonings $2 & Up
Diced Tomatoes $2 & Up
Pasta $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.