Sweet & Tangy 20-Minute Skinny Sloppy Joe Recipe Makes an Amazing Salad by Sarah Amona
What a great skinny sloppy joe recipe! I added two servings of peppers and two servings of diced tomatoes (1 cup) right to the sloppy joe mix (since this is a two-serving recipe), and then I just made a little sloppy joe salad with one serving of spring mix lettuce. It was amazing!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minuntes
- 9 ounces (93% lean) ground beef or turkey
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sugar ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon pancake syrup (I use Walden Farms pancake syrup)
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Here's how to make it:
- Brown ground beef in a medium skillet over medium high heat. Drain fat.
- Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Pour sauce over ground beef. Heat skillet over low heat. Stir until combined. Continue cooking for 4 to 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring often.
- Divide mixture in half and top each portion with 2 tablespoons of cheese.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.