5-Ingredient Meatloaf Recipe: This Ground Beef Recipe Is a Budget-friendly Family Pleaser by 30Seconds Food
Meatloaf is always a family-pleasing recipe. Not only that, but it's a budget recipe, too. This easy meatloaf recipe has just five ingredients (all budget-friendly, too!) and easy prep. Just dump all the ingredients into a bowl, mix, shape and bake.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 to 45 minutes
Total Time: 45 to 50 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce (divided)
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1 packet dry onion soup mix
- 1 egg
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the ground beef, 1/4 cup of the barbecue sauce, oats, soup mix and egg. Mix well.
- Shape the mixture into a loaf and place it into a casserole dish or loaf pan.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for 20 minutes. Top with the remaining barbecue sauce and continue baking 20 to 25 minutes more or until cooked through.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Casserole Dishes $8 & Up
Loaf Pans $8 & Up
Barbecue Sauce $1 & Up
Dry Onion Soup Mix $2 & Up
Quick Oats $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.