Mom's Famous 3-Ingredient Teriyaki Honey Grilled Salmon Recipe Is Massaged for Extra Flavor by Terri Jones
I love healthy salmon, but my mom's salmon recipe in particular. It's flavorful, moist and delicious both hot off the grill or leftover straight out of the fridge!
Serve this easy, three-ingredient salmon recipe with a salad and a fresh vegetable. The leftovers also make a flavorful salmon salad that can be eaten over lettuce or as a sandwich.
Prep Time: 2 to 3 hours to marinate
Cook Time: 6 to 8 minutes
Total Time: 2 to 3 hours
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup Masterpiece Teriyaki and Honey Marinade
- 1 - 1 /2 pounds farm-raised salmon, with skin
- 1/2 large orange, juiced
Here's how to make it:
- Place the salmon in a ziplock bag and add the marinade and orange juice. Zip the bag and massage together. Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours. Periodically, flip the salmon in the marinade and massage the marinade into the fish. (Mom calls this "wicking in.")
- Remove the fish from the marinade and place on a hot grill. Salt to taste. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Peek at the bottom and if there are grill marks, flip over and cook another 3 to 4 minutes. The cooking time will depend on the thickness of the filet. Test the doneness by trying to flake off with a fork.
- A little undercooked is better than overcooked. Not only is overcooked salmon dry and less tasty, but the fish will also continue cooking after removed from the grill and become even more overcooked. As my mom advises, "If it's too raw, you're only eating sushi!"
- You could also cook this salmon recipe is a skillet.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Outdoor Grills $30 & Up
Indoor Grills $30 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.