Quick & Healthy Asian Ground Turkey Bowl Recipe With Broccoli & Cauliflower Rice by Sarah Amona
Ground turkey is a healthy, budget-friendly ingredient that's perfect when you're trying to eat better. This easy ground turkey bowl recipe is quick to prep and cook, and packed full of Asian flavors.
Serve this easy recipe for lunch or dinner. If you don't have ground turkey, you could substitute ground chicken breast. The leftovers are great reheated the next day. This recipe can easily be doubled for more servings.
Cuisine: American / Asian
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 1 to 2
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut aminos or low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Asian chili paste or sriracha
- 6 ounces cooked ground turkey
- 1 cup cooked broccoli florets
- 1 cup cooked cauliflower rice
Here's how to make it:
- In a small bowl whisk together the coconut amino or soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and spray it with cooking oil. Add in the cauliflower rice, ginger, garlic and chili paste. Sauté for about 5 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender, but not mushy. Remove from the skillet onto a plate.
- Add the ground turkey into the skillet and cook until it is no longer pink. Crumble it as it's cooking.
- Add in the broccoli and the sauce and stir together until everything is coated in the sauce. Cook another 2 to 4 minutes or until the sauce starts to thicken. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds, green onion and sriracha, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Coconut Aminos $4 & Up
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Sesame Oil $3 & Up
Asian Chili Paste $3 & Up
Sriracha $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.