Spanish Magdalenas Recipe: This Fluffy Lemon Muffin Recipe Takes Baking to New Heights by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time 10 minutes plus 30 minutes to chill the batter
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes plus 30 minutes to chill the batter
Servings: Makes 12 muffins
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- dash of salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons milk
- zest from 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon sugar, for top
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together the eggs and sugar until sugar has dissolved and mixture becomes pale in color.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Pour this mixture into the eggs along with the olive oil, milk and lemon zest. Whisk until smooth. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Fill 12 muffin cups lined with baking liners about 3/4 full with the batter (do not stir the batter beforehand). Sprinkle the tops with some granulated sugar.
- Put into the preheated oven and immediately reduce the temperature to 400 degrees F. Bake for about 15 minutes. At the 10-minute mark, turn the trays. Remove and cool.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.