Stretchy Turkish Ice Cream Recipe: This 3-Ingredient Ice Cream Won't Melt in the Hot Sun by 30Seconds Food
You won't need an ice cream maker for this easy Turkish ice cream recipe. We bet the family will love exploring a different culture through food!
Prep Time: 8 hours
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 8 hours and 20 minutes
Here's how to make it:
- Put all the ingredients into a saucepot. Whisk to combine. Cook over medium heat, whisking, until the sugar dissolves.
- Reduce heat to low and continue to cook until it thickens, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf pan and let it cool completely. Cover and put it into the freeze. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Remove and stir with a fork for about 3 minutes. Put it back into the freezer. Repeat this about five or six times, every 30 minutes, until it gets stretchy and hard to stir. Once this happens, let it continue to freeze undisturbed for at least 5 hours.
- Remove from the freeze about 15 minutes before serving.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.