No-Bake Creamy Toffee Cheesecake Pie Recipe Is Tried & True by Donna John
This creamy cheesecake pie recipe had me at no-bake and toffee. Heath is one of my all-time favorite candy bars, and there's nothing like a cold creamy no-bake pie. This easy no-bake dessert recipe has just six simple ingredients, easy prep and tastes amazing.
You could substitute toffee bits for the chopped up Heath bars. If you can't find a giant Heath bar, buy six regular-size bars. I bought an extra bar for garnish – and for late-night snacking!
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 4 hours to chill
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes plus 4 hours to chill
Servings: Makes 1 pie
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tub (8 ounces) non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 giant bar (7.13 ounces) Heath candy bar (or 6 regular-sized bars), chopped
- 1 ready-made chocolate pie crust or graham cracker crust
Here's how to make it:
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together until fluffy.
- Stir in the whipped topping.
- Fold in the chopped candy bar.
- Spoon the filling into the pie crust.
- Top with more chopped candy bar, if desired, and refrigerate until firm, at least 4 hours or overnight.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Chocolate Pie Crusts $3 & Up
Graham Cracker Pie Crust $3 & Up
Heath Bars $3 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.