4-Ingredient Beef Pot Roast Recipe: The Famous 3 Packet Roast Recipe by 30Seconds Food
There are classic recipes out there that just stand the test of time. This easy three-packet roast recipe is one of them. Simply put the roast into the slow cooker, combine the packets with water, pour, cover and walk away. In six to eight hours you will be sitting down to the best comfort food meal.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 6 to 8 hours
Total Time: 6 to 8 hours
- 1 boneless beef chuck roast (about 3 pounds)
- 1 cup water
- 1 packet (1 ounce) dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 packet (.7 ounces) dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 packet (.75 ounces) dry brown gravy mix
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the water, ranch dressing mix, Italian dressing mix and brown gravy mix. Whisk to combine.
- Put the roast into a slow cooker. Pour the liquid over the top.
- Cover and cook on low for about 6 to 8 hours or until tender.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Dry Italian Dressing Mix $1 & Up
Brown Gravy Mix $1 & Up
Ranch Dressing Mix $1 & Up
Slow Cookers $20 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.