20-Minute Sriracha Ground Pork Stir-fry Recipe With Lime Jasmine Rice by Donna John
Ground pork, ground beef, ground chicken and ground turkey all cook quickly and are easy on the wallet. This quick ground pork stir-fry recipe has a sweet and spicy sauce, crunchy carrots, cabbage and peanuts, and jasmine rice scented with lime. It is not only a fast dinner, but a delicious one!
You could substitute almonds, walnuts or cashews for the peanuts. If you can't find purple cabbage, use green! This easy ground pork recipe is on the table in 20 minutes.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 12 ounces pound ground pork
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 - 2 teaspoons sriracha (or to taste)
- 1/4 cup sweet soy sauce
- 4 green onions, sliced (white and green parts separated)
- 3 - 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup sliced purple cabbage
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 - 3 tablespoons peanuts
- 1 tablespoon butter (optional)
- cooked jasmine rice, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the lime juice, sriracha and sweet soy sauce in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Cook the pork, white part of green onions and garlic in a skillet until browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Add the cabbage and carrot and cook about 2 minutes.
- Add the sauce, peanuts, remaining green onions and butter, if using. Cook, stirring, about 2 minutes.
- Serve over jasmine rice.
Note: To make the jasmine rice, cook two servings according to package directions. Add in 1 tablespoon of butter and the zest from a lime right before serving.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Sweet Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Sriracha Sauce $3 & Up
Peanuts $3 & Up
Jasmine Rice $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.