Grandma's Deviled Egg Recipe: This Deviled Egg Recipe Is a Classic for a Reason by 30Seconds Food
Four ingredients. That's all grandma needed to create the best deviled egg filling. While we love our spinach and bacon deviled eggs, Dijon deviled eggs, guacamole and bacon deviled eggs, everything-but-the-bagel deviled eggs and truffled deviled eggs, sometimes simple is best.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes to cook the eggs
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 6 hardboiled eggs, peeled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- paprika, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Cut the eggs in half lengthwise. Scoop the yolks out into a bowl and mash.
- Add the mayonnaise, vinegar and mustard. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Spoon or pipe the filling back into the egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Yellow Mustard $1 & Up
White Vinegar $2 & Up
Paprika $3 & Up
Deviled Egg Trays $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.