30-Minute Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe With Riced Cauliflower by Sarah Amona
Chicken tikka masala is an Indian recipe that's made with tender chicken pieces in a spicy tomato-based sauce. This easy chicken tikka masala recipe is served with riced cauliflower instead of regular rice, so it's low-carb and keto-friendly.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 can (14 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 cups frozen riced cauliflower
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the first 11 ingredients in a bowl.
- Put the chicken in a pan and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Lightly brown each side about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken. Continue cooking until chicken is cooked through, about 7 to 10 minutes.
- While the chicken cooks, microwave the riced cauliflower according to package directions.
- Serve the chicken over the cauliflower. Garnish with chopped cilantro.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Diced Tomatoes $2 & Up
Garam Masala $3 & Up
Coconut Milk $3 & Up
Ground Cumin $3 & Up
Onion Powder $2 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Smoked Paprika $3 & Up
Ground Turmeric $3 & Up
Cayenne $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.