Homemade Chunky Guacamole Recipe Is What You Need Right Now by Ann Marie Patitucci
Between the cost of food prices rising and a preference for homemade guacamole, I decided to make my own! This chunky guacamole recipe is quick and easy to make. My family enjoys it with nacho chips, in tacos and grilled cheese, and as a burger topping.
This easy guacamole recipe is so good I’m sure you’ll find plenty of uses for it!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 3 large ripe Hass avocados, halved and pitted
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons cherry tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1 - 2 tablespoons lime juice (or to taste)
Here's how to make it:
- Using a spoon, scoop out the flesh of two avocados into a bowl and mash with a fork (to your liking, smooth or chunky).
- Cut the third avocado into small chunks and add to the mashed avocados. Stir to combine.
- Add the onions, tomatoes, garlic, sea salt and lime juice and stir to combine. Serve immediately or chill and then serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.