Magic Peach Cobbler Recipe With Crispy Sugar Crust Is Grandma's Secret Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Why is this peach cobbler recipe magic? Because of the crispy sugary topping that magically appears while it's baking. This old-fashioned peach cobbler is so good – and grandma approved!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 3 cups canned sliced peaches in juice (drained), sliced fresh peaches or frozen peaches
- 1/2 cup (8 tablespoons) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- dash of salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
Here's how to make it:
- Arrange the peaches on the bottom of an 8x8-inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, cream together the butter, sugar and vanilla with an electric mixer. Add the milk, flour, salt and baking powder. Mix well. Spread over the peaches.
- In another bowl, whisk together the sugar, cinnamon and cornstarch. Sprinkle over the batter, then pour the boiling water carefully over the top.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 40 minutes or until golden brown.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Can Peaches $2 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $2 & Up
Cornstarch $2 & Up
8x8-inch Baking Pans $8 & Up
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.