Fresh Mandarin Orange Bread Recipe Is Moist, Citrusy & Tastes Like Summer by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour and 20 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 loaf
- 1/2 cup (8 tablespoons) butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup fresh mandarin juice
- 2 teaspoons mandarin zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- dash of salt
- 1/2 cup chopped mandarin flesh (remove white pith and skin), optional
Here's how to make it:
- Cream the butter in a bowl with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add the sugar and continue to beat until well combined.
- Add the eggs, mandarin juice, zest and vanilla. Mix well.
- In another bowl, combine combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Stir in the chopped mandarins. Pour the batter into a greased 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 50 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove to cool.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Loaf Pans $8 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
All Purpose Flour $2 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Mandarin Oranges $2 & Up
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.