Grilled Steak & Vegetable Kebabs Recipe Is Healthy Summer Eating by Sarah Amona
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds beef tenderloin, cut into 16 equal-sized cubes
- 8 mushrooms, halved
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced into 16 equal-sized rounds
- 1 medium yellow squash, sliced into 16 equal-sized rounds
- 16 grape tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, minced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Here's how to make it:
- Preheat outdoor grill, indoor grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Season cubed beef with salt and pepper.
- Using eight skewers, alternate beef, zucchini, squash, mushrooms and tomatoes so that each skewer has two of each ingredient.
- Spray kebobs with nonstick spray and grill for about 3 minutes per side or until beef is cooked to desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, combine the garlic, oregano and vinegar to make a vinaigrette. Drizzle the vinaigrette over the cooked kebabs.
- For medium-rare, cook the beef to an internal temperature of 125 degrees F, for medium to 135 degrees F, for medium-well to 145 degrees F and for well-done 160 degrees F.
- Try tofu in place of the beef for a plant-based meal. Substitute 2 1/4 pounds firm tofu (drained and cut into 16 equal-sized cubes) for the beef tenderloin.
- If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 30 minutes so they don't burn.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Outdoor Grills $30 & Up
Indoor Grills $30 & Up
Grill Pans $15 & Up
Skewers $5 & Up
Balsamic Vinegar $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.