The Juiciest Pork Breakfast Sausage Patties Recipe Ever (You'll Be Surprised Why!) by 30Seconds Food
Buttermilk! That's the secret ingredient in this pork breakfast sausage recipe that makes it so moist. All the spices combine to give it a delicious flavor, too. These pork sausage patties are the perfect side dish for those scrambled eggs, fried eggs, omelettes, pancakes or waffles.
If you don't want to cook all of the sausage patties, freeze them in an airtight container for up to three months. You can freeze them raw or cooked!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: Makes about 20 patties
- 2 1/2 pounds ground pork
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sage
- 1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 3/4 teaspoon dried savory
- 1/4 - 3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the buttermilk, salt, sage, brown sugar, pepper, marjoram, savory, cayenne and nutmeg in a large bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add the ground pork and mix until just combined. Shape into patties.
- Cook the patties until browned on both sides and cooked through, about 4 to 5 minutes per side.
Note: If you don't want to cook all of the patties, freeze them.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ground Nutmeg $4 & Up
Savory $4 & Up
Sage $4 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Marjoram $4 & Up
Cayenne $3 & Up
Kosher Salt $2 & Up
Black Pepper $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.