Spinach Ricotta Casserole Recipe: A Healthy Vegetarian Lunch, Dinner or Side Dish by Sarah Amona
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 to 40 minutes
Total Time: 40 to 45 minutes
- 16 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 1/2 cups (12 ounces) part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 large eggs, beaten until frothy (Egg Beaters substitution not tested, but possible)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Here's how to make it:
- Spray a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish with vegetable spray. Layer the bottom evenly with the drained spinach.
- In a bowl, mix the remaining ingredients until combined. Pour mixture into the spinach-lined dish.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until slightly browned around the edges and center is firm to touch. Serve warm, garnished with fresh basil and diced tomatoes, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
1 1/2-Quart Casserole Dishes $10 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
Italian Seasonings $2 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Kosher Salt $2 & Up
Black Pepper $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.